2012 eBook Software Guide
The right eBook software can Make or Break your chance to make money on your next eBook
If you want to produce high-quality eBooks using reputable software, select a brand from the best eBook software we’ve found on today’s market.
Here's the list of the 10 eBook software packages we've compared in our feature-by-feature guide.
Feel free to use this list if you would like to do your own research...
Scroll down below to join the eBook Developers Association and get the comparison guide for FREE!*
Here is a glimpse of how the guide is laid out and how easy it is to spot and compare the features that are important to you. Just sign up below to access it for FREE!
Our most frequently asked question .
Why are you giving this valuable guide away for free? Is it worthless?
The eBook Software Guide is very worthwhile if you are considering making and distributing an eBook. We are giving it to you for free so that we may stay in touch with you and occasionally offer related products that we have painstakingly researched and feel are valuable. We never pressure you to purchase anything and you are welcome to remove your name from our list at any time.
The 2012 eBook Software Guide compares dozens of key features, similarities and differences between today’s leading eBook software, allowing you to zero in on the right package for you. We have spent over one month of trial-and-error effort before choosing the best eBook software solution for our projects. We would have gladly paid hundreds of dollars for the information contained in our report, but you won’t have to!
THINGS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER WHEN PURCHASING EBOOK SOFTWARE.
The first things to consider when purchasing and using eBook software are:
- Know your eBook software investment
- Know how easy it is to create your electronic book
- Know your per-eBook delivery costs
- Can it track eBook usage and distribution?
- Can it control plagiarism and maintain security of your intellectual property?
- Does it provide and can you use available no-cost marketing tools?
Other specific eBook software features you should look for:
- Modern eBook software that uses advanced technology
- Ability to allow and/or deny file saving, copying and/or printing of your intellectual property
- Ability to control and limit the unauthorized use and distribution of your product
- Ability to sample e-Book software without obligation to see which is best for you
- A money back guarantee if you are not satisfied
- PC or Mac based applications to meet your computer platform and product delivery requirements
- Desktop and/or on-line based software to suit your needs
- Customizable “branding” features to further your own market identity
- Ability to deliver your electronic book in PDF, HTML, and/or EXE format
- “Viral” features to help get the word out about your product
- Fully functional interface with payment gateways and email autoresponders for completely automated “hands-off” commerce
- Cost control: Is there a one-time eBook software cost? A per eBook cost? Recurring monthly fees? Hosting costs?
- …and many others
Here is the good news and the better news: The good news is that the 2012 eBook Software Guide is free for you to use. The better news is that there are no strings attached - whatsoever!
Enter your information below to join the eBook Developers Association and you will have access to the eBook Software Guide FREE.
*The use of this list is free. All electronic book (eBook) software vendors do not offer all features so research carefully. Individual vendors are responsible for the functionality and support of their eBook software.